Acer Notebook problemer :(

Tags:    .net

<< < 12 > >>
Hej

Enhver ved, hvilken som helst computer servicecenter i Odense.
Jeg har vist problem med min Acer notebook ..
Jeg ved ikke, hvad de skal gøre?
Er det muligt at reparere den eller hvor meget det vil være udbedring koste?
For betaling, at jeg kan købe en ny?
Jeg er forvirret ....:(
Please tyder ...

Tak

14 svar postet i denne tråd vises herunder
3 indlæg har modtaget i alt 9 karma
Sorter efter stemmer Sorter efter dato
Er helt enig, men personen kan være ny i lill Danmark?

Hvis garantien ikke dækker afhænger prisen på reperationen meget af hvilken fejl det er.
Ram, harddisk og strømforsyning er nok det billigste. Grafikkort og processer begynder at være så dyrt at det måske ikke kan betale sig.

Kan du høre noget snore i computeren, når du tænder den?
Kommer der noget op på skærmen?

Hmm... Now I don't now what you paied for your computer, but are you a gamer type who wants the state of the art machine, og do you only need it for normaly internet surf or so?

If you just need to check emails and surf on the internet I would say it's best to just buy a new one.

If it's allready a toptuned pc, you have bought for 15.000 ,- Or so when just fix it....

It's your decesion, but the computers today are so cheap so i would buy a new one if I where you :)

Denne her post virker som en sindsyg oversættelse hos google efter min mening?

Hvad er problemet i helt normalt dansk?

Acer plejer ellers altid at være perfekt.
(Jeg klare alle mine udviklingsopgaver, og for den sags skyld også privat-livet fra en Acer laptop)

signe should maybe ask her/his question in English, I think our English is better than her Danish...

I you have a warranty on the computer, they should fix it without any cost. If not, you should maybe consider to buy a new one?

What is the matter with the PC? How old is the PC?

If it is a software problem, you should be able to fix it yourself, with a little help from someone here.

Please remember that this is a .NET forum and this post does not fit into this forum.

There is plenty of general IT forums in english as well as danish.

Jeg er ny i Danmark, og jeg kan tale lidt dansk nu.
Så vil jeg bruge Google til traslating mere.

Sorry for the mistakes.

Then I couldnt find other forums to post..So i used this.
Moreover this computer is 1.5 yrs old.And dont have warranty also now,and it has problem with screen display.Not having any software problem...Is it costly to repair or better to buy new one???

A new display is pricey, so it might be better to buy a new one, as Henrik mention, depending on what you require for a new PC.

ya..Actually I used it for checking mails,net or mostly read or..Mostly almost all time with my laptop....No other time pass for me other than tht.. So totally in a diff situation now..I paid Rs 39k /- for tht...And in denamrk normal cost is DK 5k i think...i think thts very costly...moreover here which product is good???And can be affordable ...freinds,do u have idea about tht...???

But how come u r telling that its cheap nowadays..Since also im new to Denmark,and i dont know where i will get cheap notebook :(

Indlæg senest redigeret d. 20.06.2009 11:14 af Bruger #15042
If you are going for a new one, you'll get a lot for 4k dkk, eg: http://www.elgiganten.dk/is-bin/INTERSHOP.enfinity/WFS/store-elgigantenDK-Site/da_DK/-/DKK/El_DisplayProductInformation-Start;pgid=BSSz6oZKU8dSR0EjRNJBwx1k0000Cw2ZTZw4?ProductID=iwrD4QFHHUwAAAEgPm4Uv2Wt&CatalogCategoryID=..TD4QFHP2UAAAEOlhA03xiY

But it might be worth repairing the old one. I'm not located near Odense, but I'll go for one of the major computer stores, e.g. computercity, and ask them to have a look at it. They will probably ask for at fee, even if you don't get your computer fixed. If they are going to fix the PC, you will be able to get the price before they start to fix it.

<< < 12 > >>
t