Team for iOS/Android APP

Tags:    seeking team members

Dear all,
First of all let my apologize- I don't really speak Danish.
I am looking for people (around 3 persons) who would be interested in developing specific application for iOS and Android.

Introduction of who I am:
My name is Vadim, I am 25 year old entrepreneur. I started my education in Odense and graduated as design engineer. Now I work in the company and also running my own small company.

Description about the application to be developed:
Unfortunately I can't give you detailed description because it is in the idea phase. I want to gather a team for making this application and putting it on the market. Idea looks to be innovative and attractive and counted to have a good potential.

I will need around 3 guys. It could be nice to have two application developers and one designer (probably have to look in another place for a designer).

All team members must be from Odense, as we will have to work in close cooperation!
I would like to hang meeting with those who would be interested and have good experience/knowledge of how to build an app. I would also like to take discussion about the salary on the meeting or by means of e-mail contacting.
All of you who are interested what this app is and looking forward to work within a team, please contact me by mail:
doman.vadim@gmail.com

Kind regards,
Vadim.

Indlæg senest redigeret d. 26.02.2014 17:23 af Bruger #18855
So what is the pay gonna be ?

I red couple of threads with some, as authors are stating "outstanding" ideas with "free" working. And understand how you guys feel for working for free.

I want to be realistic about this. I am not expecting people to give all their free time or sacrifice their working time for this project.

The pay would be % from the whole project.
I believe this is fair, because then everyone is motivated to finish this project and continuously develop it if it will require this.

However all the expenses are on me (expenses like hardware and all kinds of stuff).

Reason why I want to give % of owning this project and idea is that it will keep people motivated to work on it and get to the final result.

I don't have requirements on person having high experience with building apps and having 20 years of working background. I am looking for student or maybe for that professional who will see the potential of this idea and is willing to try it out. If it succeeds, then everyone will benefit. If not, well, then it was a good experience.

Indlæg senest redigeret d. 26.02.2014 17:26 af Bruger #18855
t